Saturday 7 June 2014

KINKY INTRODUCTION - Amelia James


I am Amelia James, trashy romance author. I write because I love it, and I have a wild imagination I gotta do something with. I’ve been writing stories since the 3rd grade. My teacher wrote ‘tends to daydream’ on my report card. I’m gonna have that carved on my tombstone. My stories are character driven. I love creating characters and hearing the stories they have to tell. They’re my imaginary friends. Yep, I’m a little weird.

“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi

Amelia JamesBio
I got hooked on trashy romance novels in junior high, but my mom took them away from me, but she couldn’t stop me from daydreaming. After I got married, I wrote some of my naughtier daydreams down and sent them to Playgirl magazine. Two of them got published. I kept daydreaming and writing stories until my dirty stories turned into trashy books.
I live in Colorado, but I’ll always be a loyal Wisconsin Cheesehead. When I’m not lusting after my next bad boy hero, I’m looking for inspiration in sci-fi and action movies, football players, morally ambiguous lawyers, muscle cars, and kick-butt chicks.
You can find me on Facebook, and on Twitter I’m known as Trashy Writer. I call myself a trashy writer because I want my readers to know that I enjoy mindless escapism as much as they do. I’m not out to win a Pulitzer Prize. (But I’m an award-winning finalist in erotica, USA Book News 2012.) I just want to help someone relax and get away from it all for a little while. I write romance, erotica and trash for fun and pleasure. I hope you had a good time. I did.

Find Amelia James online


No comments:

Post a Comment