Wednesday 4 June 2014

KINKY PLAYLIST - Red Phoenix #4



Brie's Playlist #4


"Demons" by Imagine Dragons

This incredible song speaks to Sir’s anguish. He wants Brie, but believes he is too damaged emotionally to be a good Master to her. Even after the collaring, he struggles with those terrible demons from his past, both living and dead…

Excerpt from Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission (Sir Explains His Harsh Reaction):

He brushed her cheek lightly. “You said something, Brie…something my mother used to say to my father. You couldn’t have known. I do not blame you.”
She wanted to speak, but he put his finger to her lips.
“I told you once that I am undecided about fate. I do not know if your words are meant as a warning or a challenge to me.”
She shook her head in protest.
He leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. “I am taking it as a challenge. I have never dealt with my past. You are forcing me to face it straight on.”
When Sir took his finger from her lips, she told him, “I didn’t mean to hurt you.”
“I know. It was said in love, but what are the chances you would answer with her words?”
“I would never hurt you in that way, Sir,” she declared passionately.
“And that is where the quandary lies, for I am certain my mother would have said the same thing in the beginning.”
Brie was hurt that he was comparing her to his mother—hinting that she would end up betraying him. She tried to pull away, but Sir grasped her arm. “Brie, in my head I know you are not the same, but right now…” He let go then, and turned away from her.
With fear and trepidation, she asked, “Sir, what are you saying?”
He looked back at her, the expression on his face uncharacteristically open and unguarded. “Time. I need time, Brie.”

She caressed his masculine jaw, rough with stubble. Smiling through her tears, Brie answered, “Sir, we are condors. We have a lifetime to find our way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment