Monday 23 June 2014

KINKY LOWDOWN with Olivia Rigal



Most inappropriate thing you’ve done in public? If it was illegal, did you get caught? J
Sex in a public place and no we didn’t get caught.

Do you have a favourite author(s)? Who is it/are they?
I have several favourite authors :
Science fiction would be Stephenson the author of Snow Crash and The Diamond Age.
Police and mystery would be Martin Cruz Smith who wrote Gorky Park and all the following stories with detective Renko.
Erotic romance is a tie (pun intended) between Christa Wick and Sophie Oak/Lexi Blake.

How did you start your writing career?
I started writing novels at the end of December 2012 / January 2013 after hosting a friend in my place for a month and watching her write her first novel. I thought, why not me?

If you write under an alias/Nom de plume, how do you deal with being addressed by that name?
I have no trouble at all because. First because I kept my first name.
Now the last name I picked is my mother’s maiden name which happens to be very close to my own name. My mother only changed one letter of her name when she got married.

What made you decide to pick an alias?
I’m an attorney and I’m not sure of what the reaction of my clients would be.
Also I could have issues with bars I’m a member of.  
  
Do you have a favourite item to write about? (or use? J)
No, as far as I’m concerned, it’s all in the mind so items are just means to an end.

Dom or sub?
Switch … why chose?  

Leather or Lace?
Both… here again, no chosing.

Silk or hemp?
Silk!
  
Is there anything on your current/upcoming release schedule?
I have so many works in progress right now I think the next one to come out will be the French version of “Cold Burn” which is the second part of a Motorcycle Club Romance series called The Iron Tornadoes. One of their businesses is …. a sex club, of course!

Where are your books available?
Amazon, ARE, Nook, Kobo, Google,

Stalker Links www.oliviarigal.com
Mailing list : http://eepurl.com/EB6mb




No comments:

Post a Comment