Wednesday 4 June 2014

KINKY PLAYLIST - Red Phoenix #2



Brie's Playlist #2


"Wicked Game" version by Stone Sour

Oh my goodness, this song was so Faelan (AKA Blue Eyes, Mr. Wallace, the boy…) He totally and completely fell in love with Brie, fighting his way out of his depression to be the person she needed. Unfortunately, he could not accept that she did not return his feelings. It made for a tragic character I adore. I slowly revealed his past and his obsessive personality. All the while, knowing the incredible man locked within the walls of his own hell.

Excerpt from Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission (Faelan Reveals his Struggle):

“Brie, I have lived every day since then imprisoned inside walls of guilt and self-hatred. It ruined any chance at a normal life and I often wished I was dead. Until you happened.”
She shook her head. “I didn’t do anything.”
He smiled at her. “The day you fell into my arms I felt a spark of life, a connection. Then when I saw you at the beach and realized what you were training to be, everything fell into place. I knew I was meant to be your Dom and I was single-minded in my quest to win you over. Even Davis agreed. Why else would he allow me to join the training, take me under his wing and give me additional lessons? Why?”
“I don’t know. I can’t answer that.”
“Of course you can’t,” he said in a reasonable voice. “Because you and I are meant to be together.”
“No! I did my best not to lead you on,” she protested.
“But it made me want you all the more. You felt the chemistry between us, you can’t deny it.”
“Chemistry does not equal love—”
“We hardly had any time together, Brie. I am certain if we spent quality time together, you would feel differently.”
Brie growled in frustration. “You’re not thinking straight. I have already made my decision. There is no going back now. That’s the problem. You’re so sure about things that you never listen.”
He held up his hands in agreement. “Okay. You’re right. Go ahead; it’s your turn to talk. I’m listening.”
Brie knew her words would not be easy for Faelan to hear, but she needed to be completely honest with him. “Yes, it’s true. I felt an attraction towards you, but my heart was already taken. Even I didn’t realize how completely until the night of the ceremony.”
“You said ‘felt’, as if it’s in the past. Are you saying you don’t feel attracted to me now? Can you honestly say that?” he insisted.
“There you go again… Listen to me, Mr. Wallace. I am in love with someone else. I have already chosen the man I will serve. I’m sorry about what happened to you in the past, truly I am. But it doesn’t change anything. You have to move on.”

He shook his head and smiled sadly. “Brie, you and I never had time to get to know each other on a personal level. I want that. I want you to know the real me. Reject me if you must, but do it with a full understanding of who I am. Do not base it on a few encounters during a couple of scenes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment