Thursday 5 June 2014

KINKY PLAYLIST - Red Phoenix #7



Brie's Playlist #7


"Ter Cetso" by Samvel Yervinyan

When I found this piece of music with the picture of Samvel, I started crying. This is exactly the kind of man I was thinking of when I wrote about Sir’s father. You can see the passion and even the Dom-like look in his eye. But it is at the end of the video that I start to cry. It is as if this is Alonzo’s life if the tragedy had never happened, and the young man he is hugging at the end is Sir. But it blasts apart into tiny pieces because Sir never got that chance.

Excerpt from Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission (Sir Uncovers a Gift):

“Ah.” Sir pulled out a bottle covered in sand. He wiped off the label and then sat down on the grass, shaking his head. “Papà…”
Brie watched silently from the tree, wishing she was free to go to him.
Sir held the bottle and stared at it as if he was being bombarded with memories. Finally, he spoke. “It is tradition in my family to share a bottle of Brunello di Montalcino as a rite of passage when a boy became a man. My father must have buried it when he visited my grandparents after his last European tour…” He added quietly, “How could he know he would never return?”
“Oh, Sir…” she said sorrowfully.
“No, Brie. I will not mourn him on this island.” He looked into the trunk and took out a corkscrew. “I can think of an appropriate use for this wine.” He stared at her as he licked his lips. “And I think he would approve.”
Sir uncorked the old bottle with a satisfying pop and took a long sniff, closing his eyes to take in the bouquet. “Amazingly, it is still sweet.” He lifted the bottle up and nodded at the sky before taking a swig. “Ahh…that’s fine wine, Papà.”
Sir walked over to Brie and shared the drink with her by taking another long draught from the bottle before kissing her. Red wine flooded her mouth with hints of musky berries and vanilla. She smiled when he pulled away. “That’s delicious, Sir.”

He cupped her breast and raised his eyebrow. “This is how I plan to enjoy his gift.” Sir poured the red liquid onto her breast and leaned in, sucking on her nipple seductively. He lifted her wrists from the branch and untied her before forcing her down on her knees. Sir slipped out of his trunks and poured the wine over his rigid shaft. “Suck me,” he ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment