Friday 14 February 2014

Author Lowdown with K.E. Osborn

K.E. Osborn

There’s a spaceship leaving Earth and you’re allowed to take a suitcase of essentials and five other items, what do you take?
Oooh, I like this question!!! Well I would definitely take a kindle and an ipod. Maybe a water bottle cause I can’t live without water. My pet dog Bella because I couldn’t leave her behind either, and one more thing, hmm maybe a computer so I could continue writing J

Who is your favourite author?
S.C. Stephens by far.

How did you start your writing career?
The Trust Me? Trilogy was born from a vivid dream.  The dream was so real that I woke up and quickly wrote it down, so I wouldn’t forget about it in the morning.  The next thing I knew I was writing a Trilogy.  I had the dream in 2012, and I sat myself down to write solidly until the Trilogy was on paper. Some of the characters in the book are based on my actual friends, and of course things that have happened in my life. I guess that’s how it all started. I started writing and I haven’t stopped since.

Which character was the hardest to write and why? 
I would say Jeni from The Trust Me? Trilogy was the hardest to write. Her general lack of trust of everyone around her is hard to put into a perspective that people without trust issues can understand. For that reason it makes Jeni weak in some people’s eyes, but she grows stronger as the books progress.  

Why did you choose to write romance? Favourite style to write?
I think romance chose me. I started writing from the dream that I had, and I had no idea where the book was heading. Before I knew it I was writing my first sex scene and I guess that’s when I knew I loved writing romance. I have only written romance so it is my favourite style to write.

If you weren’t an author, what would you have ended up doing?
Probably a receptionist, lol or maybe a Graphic Designer as I have qualifications in the field.

Do you have any rituals/habits when you write?
Yes, it has to be completely silent otherwise I can’t concentrate. I normally have to have a cup of tea when I start writing, and I need to have a picture of my two lead characters in front of me so I use them kind of as my muse. Before I start a book I always search for my leads and what they look like.

If you write under an alias/Nome de plume, how does it feel to have emails etc. addressed to your other name?
Surreal. It almost feels like the emails are not for me and I am intruding on someone else’s email account.

What is on your current and upcoming release schedule? 
Okay well I have a few coming out this year. In February All of Me? the Third book in The Trust Me? Trilogy will be released. I am hoping to have my stand-alone book – Just Friends? released March/April and I am currently in the process of writing two books – It Will Rain? which is also a stand alone and Off Your Rocker? which I’m thinking will be two books in a series.
  
Where are your books available?
Trust Me? The Trust Me? Trilogy by K E Osborn is now available for purchase for $0.99cents at Amazon, Smashwords, Apple, Barnes & Noble and Kobo.
For Amazon and kindle          Goodreads Reviews          YouTube Book Trailer

Love Me? The Trust Me? Trilogy by K E Osborn is now available for purchase for $2.99 at Amazon and Smashwords.
For Amazon and kindle          Goodreads Reviews          YouTube Book Trailer

Please note: these books are for mature audiences 18+. They contain explicit language and sexual content.

Contact K.E.Osborn
Website          Email          Twitter          Facebook          Facebook - Trilogy          Goodreads
Goodreads - Books            Smashwords                          Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment