Monday 17 February 2014

NEW RELEASE!! Angels in Leather by Bella Jewel


Angels in Leather (Rebels On Bikes #1) by Bella Jewel
Release Date: February 13, 2014
MC Romance
Hosted by Between the Sheets Promotions


Buy the Book
Amazon US          Amazon UK          BARNES & NOBLE          KOBO

Synopsis
A girl on the run.
Her father gave her one task before he died. To deliver a package.Now she has the baddest biker in the state after her.
He wants what she's got.
Secrets in both the past and the present threaten to destroy what she is working so hard for.
He threatens to ruin her heart.
Two worlds will collide to make something explosive.


Excerpt
“Fight me, don’t you stop,” Axel breathes into my ear. “I won’t hurt you, Cricket,” he murmurs, running his finger down the side of my face. “But I need you to fight.”
So, that’s what I do. 
I start by squirming, trying to twist my body around. He presses his body against mine, and reaches up, tangling his fingers into the fence. He thrusts his hips, ramming both out bodies harder into the wire. I groan, and throw my head back, hitting him in the face. He snarls, and takes my hands, quickly uncuffing me before pulling them harshly behind my back and jerking my body back into his. 
I hear the cuffs drop onto the ground. 
I guess he’s letting me play this fairly.
“Stop that,” he rasps into my ear. “I’ll make it hurt if you do that again.”
“Maybe I want it to hurt,” I hiss, fisting my hands together and shoving them backwards into his stomach. 
He stumbles off me with a grunt, and I spin around, ducking to the left and attempting to run. I don’t get two steps before Axel lashes out, taking my ankle and pulling me so hard I go down into the dirt. My face just misses being smashed into it by mere centimeters. Axel flattens his body over mine, and takes my head in his hands, jerking my head back by my hair and breathing down on me. “You’re being a bad girl,” he husks, running a finger down the side of my face. 
“You’re not letting me play fair,” I whisper. “I was cuffed before, it wasn’t a fair chase.”
I feel his weight lift off me, and he jerks me up, pulling me into a standing position. 
“Run, then. I’ll give you five seconds, and if I catch you again, Meadow, I’m going to f**k you,” he murmurs, then his eyes grow lusty. “Hard.”I turn without answering, and I run into the trees at the back of the lot. I hear Axel counting loudly, and my body shivers. I am sweating now, and my breathing is hard and ragged, but the chase is so worth that. I hear Axel take off after me, and I squeal with delight as I weave through the trees. It’s dark, but I can see enough because of the lights surrounding the club house. 
“The minute I get hold of you,” Axel yells. “I’m goin’ to rip your panties down and put my d**k so deep inside you, you’re goin’ to scream.”I shiver, and swallow. I make my way to the fence line again, and I press myself against it for a second, letting my eyes scan the trees. “Then I’m goin’ to kiss you so hard your lips will bleed.”
Oh my. 
I take off, using the fence line as a guide to get back to the other end of the lot. I can hear Axel to my left, and I know he’s gaining on me, but if I run, it’ll make a lot of noise and he’ll figure out where I am. 
“Come out come out wherever you are,” he sings. “You know I’ll make you come so much your legs will give way.”
I feel a smile on my face as I keep moving along the fence, keeping my body plastered against it. I can feel my own arousal dampening my panties, and now I’m eager for him to get his hands on me. I want to know what he’s got to give. 
“You can run, Cricket, but you can’t hide.”


Author Bio
Bella Jewel is an Aussie girl through and through. She spent her life in Western Australia, growing up in many different areas of the state. She now currently lives in Perth with her husband, children and mass amounts of pets. She's crazy, fun, outgoing and friendly. Writing is her passion, she started at the young age of 18 but finally got the courage up to publish, and her first novel Hell's Knights was released in August 2013.

Author Social Media Links
Facebook          Website          Goodreads





No comments:

Post a Comment