Tuesday 18 November 2014

AUTHOR LOWDOWN with Kirsty Moseley



You’ve got 2 hours left on earth (impending alien invasion/apocalypse etc) What do you do?
Oh I’d be one of those people that waste it by panicking!

You’re being abducted by hunky aliens and they’ve never watched a DVD. What five movies do you take to watch with them?
The Goonies.
Dumb and Dumber.
Indiana Jones.
The Lost Boys.
The whole set of DVD boxsets of The Walking Dead.

Do you have a favourite actor?
I love a bit of Bruce Willis…. little old school, but he’s still got it!

How would you classify the genre you write? Why did you choose that genre?
I currently write New Adult Romance. I guess I am an old romantic at heart, I’m a sucker for a good romance and a swoon-worthy male that leaves a girl hoping she’d find someone like that in real life.

If you weren’t an author, what would you have ended up doing?
Something menial and boring, no doubt. I have no real talents, I can’t cook or draw or do anything creative, I have minimum computer skills and my organisational skills leave something to be desired (just ask my PA, she will attest to this!). I would probably end up working in an office and doing a job with barely any responsibility.

Do you have any rituals/habits when you write?
I have to write with music on, very very low in the background. I don’t like total silence. I have to be wearing comfy clothes, and have a cup of coffee ready for when I need a break.

How badly does the housekeeping suffer when you’re in the writer’s cave?
I am one of the worst housekeepers in the world, if I’m honest. Cave or no cave, my house is always a mess! My husband is a godsend while I’m in the cave. If it weren’t for him we would probably all starve and be wearing dirty clothes every day.

What is on your current and upcoming release schedule?
I have a new book out on 18th November, it’s called Poles Apart. After that will be a young adult fantasy book that I’m currently working on. I’m excited for it to be out, but it won’t be until around May/June time.

Stalker Links – FB, Twitter, website etc.
@KirstyEMoseley
www.facebook.com/AuthorKirstyMoseley
www.kirstymoseley.com


Just a few more!!

Leather or Lace?
Lace

Jeans or sweatpants/tracksuit pants?
Tracksuit bottoms for sure!

Heels or flats?
Flats!

Sweet or savoury?
Sweet every single time.



No comments:

Post a Comment