Friday 28 November 2014

AUTHOR LOWDOWN with Aleatha Romig




You’ve got 2 hours left on earth (impending alien invasion/apocalypse etc) What do you do?
 Gather my family near!
                               
If you had to choose a tattoo for someone else to get, what would it be and who would be the victim?
Someone else? My husband...our anniversary date. He's never forgotten, but I just want to be sure!

You’re being abducted by hunky aliens and they’ve never watched a DVD. What five movies do you take to watch with them?
Dodge Ball,
A Knight's Tale,
Pitch Perfect,
Gone With the Wind, and
Galaxy Quest

Do you have a favourite author? Who is it/are they?
I have many!!! CJ Roberts, Pepper Winters, are two that come to mind.

How did you start your writing career?
I just decided to write a story in my head. I didn't plan to publish. I just wanted to see if I could write it all out and if it would make sense.

Which character was the hardest to write and why? 
Catherine Marie London. I couldn't find anything redeemable about her.

If you write under an alias/Nome de plume, how do you deal with being addressed by that name?
It's second nature anymore. I'm as comfortable with Aleatha as I am my given name.

Is there a particular reason you chose the alias you have?
Yes! Aleatha is my mother's mother's name and Romig is my father's mother's maiden name. I put my two grandmothers together.

How would you classify the genre you write? Why did you choose that genre?
I write in two genres: Dark Contemporary Romance/Thriller and Erotic thriller

If you weren’t an author, what would you have ended up doing?
I was a dental hygienist for 30 years.

Do you have any rituals/habits when you write?
no...not really

How badly does the housekeeping suffer when you’re in the writer’s cave?
Severely!!! I'm blessed enough to have someone who comes once a week to help. But day to day stuff suffers...as a matter of fact, I need to go do laundry now!

What is on your current and upcoming release schedule?
October 21: Insidious. My first erotic thriller - stand alone. 
January 2015: A Peek Beyond the Consequences. A Consequences series novella. This novella was released in a limited time anthology, Breathless. It has since been doubled in length to be on its own. More Tales From the Dark Side in 2015 and hopefully a surprise!!!

Where are your books available?
Amazon, iBooks, B & N, and Kobo

Stalker Links

Just a few more!!

Leather or Lace?
Lace

Jeans or sweatpants/tracksuit pants?
Jeans!

Heels or flats?
Heels...but not too high

Sweet or savoury?
Savoury!


No comments:

Post a Comment