Thursday 29 March 2018

NEW RELEASE! Drowning by Margaret McHeyzer

DROWNING by Margaret McHeyzer

NOW FREE IN KU!!!



NOW IN KU!!! Drowning by Margaret McHeyzer is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!

“This is going to be one of the most talked-about books of 2018” ~ Spunky N Sassy

“Wow wow wow. This book is... I can’t find the right word so I’m going to say “everything”… Thank you, Margaret McHeyzer, for writing this masterpiece.” ~ The Reading Cat

“This book will be one of my favorite books, definitely one I will never forget.” - We Licked That Book Blog


I’m a cutter.
I cut because I find solace in it.
I cut because it helps calm my frantic mind.
I cut because the voices inside my head tell me to.
I cut because this is the only way I know how to handle life.

Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/_L86HdVDIn0


No comments:

Post a Comment