Tuesday 20 March 2018

NEW RELEASE!! Impact by Danielle Norman



IMPACT
by Danielle Norman

NEW + FREE IN KU!!!




NEW!!!! Impact by Danielle Norman is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!!

“Norman delivered a killer romance that captivated me wholly start to finish and left me with a wicked book hangover.” ~ Renee Entress’s Blog

“Secrets, lies, love, lust, suspense and will make you laugh out loud! This story has it all and has definitely left an Impact on this reader!” ~ Goodreads reviewer



They always say that two wrongs don’t make a right...

Well, she was wrong for breaking into a house that didn’t belong to her; even if she and her daughter had nowhere else to go.

And, I was wrong for watching her on the surveillance camera as she moved through the house and climbed into bed.

So I offered her a job and a home.

Her smile…
Her curves…
Wrong has never felt so right.

Now, I want to make the biggest impact yet…
I want to make her mine.




ALSO AVAILABLE 


#1 Enough – only 99c! 



Free in Kindle Unlimited 

#2 Almost 


Free in Kindle Unlimited 








No comments:

Post a Comment